A subtle reworking of the classic 500cc V-Twin Italian Middleweight, the bike has been given a sleeker and more balanced profile while retaining its essential Guzzi looks. This is a 1980 Mark II version with the original Veglia clock showing 15’993 miles, this model has electronic ignition with the engine sporting the sought after Nikasil cylinders.
- All oils changed, loom rewired, custom fabricated Led instrument dash housing the original clock
- Metzeler ME77 tyres
- Clubman style wrapped bars, custom fabricated mirrors, classic barrel grips
- Monza fuel cap, Black tuck and roll cockroach seat
- Original Headlight re-finished, new tail light and indicators
- Bespoke fabricated side panels/number boards and tail piece
- Linked braking system refurbished and rebuilt with braided hoses
- Black low-slung tulip exhausts with wrapped headers
- Forks rebuilt, painted, gaitered and wrapped, new rear shocks with up-rated springs
- High output Gel battery
- Bike will be sold with 12 months MOT
The bike is fully road tested and serviced and has been stored indoors in a heated environment since the build was completed.
Source: The BikeShed